The Only Product of Its Kind Delivering a True Visual Representation of Customer Behavior
Most analytics or data warehouse solutions, when applied to Customer Experience offer a fragmented, 'silo-ed' exercise that leads to continued gaps in information and disappointing, incomplete results.
ClickFox CEA focuses exclusively on customer behavior across the enterprise, identifying and modeling the actual path taken for every customer interaction. Our patented technology aggregates this data, assigning unique behavioral codes to each interaction across all customers and all touch points to produce a powerful and dimensional visualization of customer experience across the enterprise.
This one-of-a-kind view immediately identifies never-before-seen opportunities for improvements, delivering the power to finally create the experience driven enterprise.
The Customer Experience Blueprint
The patented ClickFox CEA “Customer Behavior Pattern Recognition Engine" analyzes data from all customer touch points and using a unique customer identifier provides a roadmap of each customer's journey. CF CEA then identifies correlations and trends across all customer journeys, highlights opportunities for improved alignment between customer expectations and company goals, as well as optimal methods for handling each type of inquiry or interaction.
ClickFox CEA is platform, channel and technology independent and delivers a true total customer experience view within and across all self-service, contact center, retail and other channels. ClickFox takes raw standard system logs from various interaction channels and sources such as customer data warehouses, churn databases and CSAT surveys, and using patented technology reconstructs the original customer sessions and creates a robust interactions database.
This database is the basis for the ClickFox analytics process and is used to create a visual blueprint of customer behavior, giving organizations insight and understanding of customer paths through the enterprise's service process channels.
Some of the unique capabilities of the ClickFox solution are:
- Cross-Channel Experience Visualization Capabilities
- Ability to Track High Level Completed Task Paths
- Behavioral Mapping (Traffic Viewer) - Shows a visual display of the customer experiences
- Analyzing User Behavior Based on Speech Input
- Ability to identify and analyze Repeat Caller Behavior
- Dominant Path Analysis across multiple channels
- Capability to understand and improve First Contact Resolution
- Tailored Comprehensive Dashboard for Daily Management Review
A Bird’s Eye View of Customer Experience for the C-Level
Powered by ClickFox's award-winning CEA platform, ClickFox Pulse features fully customizable executive dashboard reports that visually display customer experience trends and key performance metrics across channels so that users can monitor and track the metrics that are most important to their role or business.
Executives can quickly and easily monitor changes in metrics like self-service containment, first contact resolution, customer satisfaction and customer churn against internal goals and thresholds over time, and even compare their performance to external benchmarking indicators to see how they're faring against best-in-class leaders.
How can you visually display customer experience trends across interaction channels?
We've created a quick 4 minute video demo to give you a glimpse into the capabilities of ClickFox Pulse, the only product of it's kind that features fully customizable executive dashboard reports that visually display customer experience trends and key performance metrics across channels.
Users can monitor and track the metrics that are most important to their role or business and executives can quickly and easily monitor changes in metrics like self-service containment, first contact resolution, customer satisfaction and customer churn against internal goals and thresholds over time.
ClickFox Pulse version 6.4 now available!
Powered by the Version 6.4 CEA platform, ClickFox Pulse provides executives with customized business summary views that visually display customer experience activities and quickly identifies changes in key performance metrics across multiple channels (e.g., in the store, online or with the call center). Users can monitor and track the metrics that are most important to their role or business, troubleshoot problems and predict customer behaviors using Net Promoter Score integration. These insights empower organizations to make better business decisions with knowledge that would normally remain segmented in disparate departments including finance, marketing, product development, and customer service. Pulse easily identifies root causes and behavioral trends from customer journeys, enabling business managers across departments to leverage analytics for exceptional customer experiences.
Business Drivers for each view on the Pulse dashboard are accessible with a simple click through and are based on the following:
- Percentage change in customers performing an activity -- Marketers, IT and leadership teams can identify unique customer behaviors, maximize their profitability or quickly resolve a common negative customer experience on the first interaction.
- Volume of customers performing an activity -- The volume directly impacts the organization's resources needed to mitigate inbound customer inquiries as sales increase.
- Financial impacts of the business driver -- Remedying negative experiences increases long-term revenue and decreases customer service spends.
Root cause paths are calculated by ClickFox Pulse and provide dynamic visualizations of all tasks and activities that customers interact with along their journeys. ClickFox Pulse allows organizations to uncover those customer journeys that are most likely driving the trend change.
Additional new features in CEA 6.4 include:
- Faster data consumption -- the speed to realize business value from analytics is unmatched.
- Ability to predict when customers may be heading down a negative or undesirable path.
- Anomaly detection -- what unique attributes are common with the dominant customer experience paths (e.g., products/services, call centers or agent skill groups, geographic regions or tenure of customer).
- Comparison of business outcome trends across two periods of time or between two customer segments within a single period of time.
- Compare unique timelines of the customer experience enabling analysis of predictive customer behavior and identification of anomalies.
A Proven Method for Success
Based on our extensive work with today's best-in-class industry leaders, ClickFox employs an advanced analytics strategy and proven methodology to ensure the success of your customer experience project. Leveraging a team of highly trained experts and business consultants at each step in the process, you can rely on ClickFox as both a best-of-breed solution provider as well as a trusted business partner.
Our structured methodology consists of the following phases:
- Identify Key Business Drivers: ClickFox experts work alongside your executives and sponsors to identify the most critical business issues facing your organization and maps solutions to address those specific challenges leveraging our deep expertise of the business impact of customer experience. Upon conducting a value assessment to estimate the impact your organization can expect to see with customer experience analytics, you can socialize the findings and make updates based on internal feedback.
- Collect: ClickFox takes raw standard system logs from multiple interaction channels and customer segmentation information from various sources including web sites, call and chat logs, agent desktop and CRM systems, kiosk and mobile applications and more to build a visualization of how aggregate customers move across channels and where they encounter issues. By providing deep, cross-channel analysis and trending of customer behavior, you gain never-before seen opportunities to reduce operating costs, improve system and application effectiveness, increase customer satisfaction and proactively respond to customer churn.
- Apply Business Drivers: ClickFox will model your customers' experiences and connect them to additional customer data available from warehouses, churn databases CSAT surveys and social media activity to create a visual blueprint of customer behavior as it relates to key performance indicators (KPIs) and critical business outcomes.
- Act: The most important step in realizing real business impact and ROI is to translate the insights into targeted improvement strategies based on actual customer behavior and needs, including changes to self-service applications, task flow processes, authentication procedures and other internal business systems that can have immediate, measurable impact on the organization
- Monitor and Measure: ClickFox is used after initial improvements are made to measure the impact and behavioral changes over time and report on the impact to operations costs, CSAT results, churn rates, buying habits and other bottom line indicators of performance for continuous improvement that changes as the business and customer base evolves.
Revolutionary Analytics Without the Upfront Investment
In today's complex customer experience landscape, companies need a solution that can grow and scale for changing needs and priorities. ClickFox CEA SaaS delivers all of the security, scalability and control you seek for an attractive, predictable and more manageable monthly subscription fee. Our SaaS clients benefit from a lower up-front investment, reduced infrastructure, resource requirements and faster time-to-value. ClickFox’s patented technology can be installed in weeks to deliver a clear picture of unstructured data and drive better decisions. Working with ClickFox, Fortune 500 leaders in telecommunication, financial services, cable, utilities and insurance collectively have added more than $1 billion to their bottom lines.
You also have the opportunity to leverage the deep domain knowledge and industry expertise of our highly trained business consultants to ensure you receive the maximum value for your CEA investment. They collaborate with you step-by-step, from discovery to business case development to deployment, training, and finally delivery of high-impact, compelling business results.